Liberty Global plc says it is committed to conducting its business with honesty and integrity.
- Engage in honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationship.
- Avoid conflicts of interest and disclose promptly to the General Counsel of Liberty Global any transaction or relationship that reasonably could be expected to give rise to a conflict of interest.
- Use his or her best efforts to make full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that the Company files with or submits to the Securities and Exchange Commission and in other public communications made by the Company.
- Use his or her best efforts to maintain the Company’s accounting records in accordance with all applicable laws, and to ensure that the accounting records are properly supported and classified, and do not contain any false or misleading entries.
- Comply with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations.
- Promptly report any possible violation of this Code of Ethics to the General Counsel.